The Senior Director of Structured Targeted Affordable Housing Production will be a key member team, reporting directly to the Vice President for TAH for Multifamily, and setting strategic direction for Structured Affordable Production.
The position has broad responsibilities for all aspects of origination and structuring of financing for of multi-asset portfolios:
Seasoned pools of multifamily mortgage on 5-50 unit properties, tax-exempt bonds, and single-family rental portfolios, Securitization/Structured Products - KEY SKILLS.
Volume is $6.6 Bilion - KEY Point
Expertise on Purchase and Wrapping/Securitization - Key Point
- Accountable for all aspects of production including developing and managing client relationships, and customizing financial solutions to meet the needs of those relationships.
- Directly manage a staff including Relationship Managers, and Associates.
- Coordinate with internal partners such as Underwriting, Capital Markets, Legal and Asset Management.
- Expand business relationships and drive marketing development.
- Design and launch new offerings to meet market needs and customer objectives, including navigating internal corporate approval processes.
- Represent Multifamily’s affordable interests within the broader housing community and support enterprise efforts; attend industry events on behalf of the firm.
- Ensure operational excellence and continued improvement of execution processes, including developing, modifying and executing company policies.
- Hire, train and motivate a team of Relationship Managers, Associates and Analysts.
- Accountable for the platform’s financial objectives, including dollar volume, profitability, housing goals and other regulatory objectives.
- Responsible for producing accurate management reporting, and supervising the team members completing complex analyses of transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Strategy, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 12+ years of experience in multifamily and structured finance executions including CMBS, and REMIC.
- Deep finance and analytical background.
- Specific experience in one or more of the following: tax-exempt bond financing, multifamily affordable housing finance, single-family rental finance, financing and securitization of mortgage portfolios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills.