McKinley, Taguig City
Manage all aspects of training for a specific account, focusing on: regional performance management, people management, and developing & managing training framework. This role will closely work with program stakeholders (especially QA team) to drive training methodologies and provide regional insights into clear action for our growing global program for a high-impact, culture-oriented product.
- B.A. or B.S. (preferably with background in statistics, training, teaching or business operations).
- At least 7 plus years of experience as a Training Manager and 4-5 yrs. of experience as trainer.
- Domain and Industry Expertise: Background experience with call center services, data analysis, tech troubleshooting, social media / content moderation background.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to deliver data-driven insights.
- Prior experience with LMS, knowledgement management systems and training delivery.
- Strong attention to detail and punctuality, organization and project timelines.
- Crystal-clear written and verbal communication skills. You should be able to break down complex subjects into a clear, accessible language for different audiences.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle speed bumps with a mature, level-headed approach.
- Well-developed interest in contemporary / global issues and world events (i.e. you follow the news, discuss contemporary issues, and like to read the comments section in online articles).
- Optional: Six Sigma Certification (Greenbelt preferred) or PMP certification.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Docs and Google Drive are highly preferred.