Engineering Tech Lead (Network and Security)
The Engineering Tech Lead will be part of the Network Engineering Team within the Information Technology Division. This position is responsible to provide engineering leadership and support for the delivery of multi-site enterprise and data center network environments including the evaluation, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and security infrastructure technologies and solutions.
• Support critical large-scale projects in the areas of Network and Security.
• Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, identify requirements, support security risk assessments, design and implement solutions.
• Provide technical guidance, develop design documents, perform product installation, upgrades and certification, implementation plan, deployment and troubleshooting support.
• Diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for hardware and network related issues.
• Understand and advocate Network & Security standards, reference architectures and robust/scalable/secure Network & Security infrastructure, its outcome and ongoing results.
• Coordination with Operations team for the design, build and production readiness of Network and Security infrastructure solutions supporting mission critical production environments.
• Ensure decisions around Network and Security solutions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed and communicated.
• Stay current with developing technologies and predict impact of changing technologies.
• Identify opportunities to simplify and keep the Network and Security infrastructure current.
• Provide effective written and oral communication at all levels of management, peers and customers.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify business needs, development efforts and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
• Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• 10 years of relevant experience in IT Network Engineering and Operations
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years in a senior level engineering role engaged with IP network technologies including LAN switching, BGP/OSPF routing, VPLS/MPLS, Quality of Service, traffic engineering, server load balancing and network-security design and delivery for large scale multi-site data center environments.
• Understand High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts as apply to Network and Security designs.
• 7+ years of experience with the design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco IOS and Cisco Nexus Switches and Routers, Cisco Wireless, Cisco ASA VPN, F5 Networks LTM/GTM, Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco Identity Service Engine, Cisco Sourcefire IDS/IPS, Bluecoat Proxy.
• Experience with Infoblox based DNS and DHCP enterprise solutions.
With subject: Engineering Tech Lead
Sr. Net – Development
• Responsible for technical delivery which includes requirements review and technical detail design document
• Develop design specifications, using OOD techniques, for components or subsystems within modest to large Web
or Client-Server Enterprise Applications
• Demonstrated ability to multiplex between architecture and senior programming assignments
• Review / mentor multiple project teams Architecture, design and Code
• Demonstrated ability to write clean, well-documented code
• Demonstrated ability to engage in effective unit and system testing
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex software modules such as .Net, ASP and core frameworks
• Demonstrated ability to work with Database programming including SQL Queries, read, writes and updates
• 5-8 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
• Strong Web Development experience developing web applications in ASP.NET, MVC, MVVM, AJAX, Java Script patterns, .Net Web API, Knockout. Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery and Entity Framework
• Strong development and support skills in middleware technologies (IIS, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
• Rich knowledge and experience with database (Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server). Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures
• Sound knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
• Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML
• Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages
With subject: Sr. Net – Development